Monday, September 20, 2004

Blah!

Oh well I guess they’re on to me, my days of furtive crapping are over. Thank you Lost Lo for the words of encouragement. Last night was particularly excruciating due to the fact that all the little minions of the shop had the night off for an event taking place the next morning. This left just me and another guy on shift that much like myself just doesn’t give a shit. Naturally we worked out a sleep schedule, and I danced around in anticipation at the thought of that black leather couch in the CSM’s office. Now I wasn’t quite brave enough to squat in the BN CDR’s office due to some illogical fear that he would for some reason come back in the middle of the night to avenge his toilet bowl from the Great Caped Crapper, or some other dumb reason and find me sprawled out and drooling on his new office furniture. Now the CSM on the other hand, I had no fear whatsoever about this man growing a sudden interest in work and gracing us with his presence. I found what I imagined was the key and danced over to his door and found a cipher lock. WTF? Ok this dude does nothing but play solitaire (as do we all, to be fair) all day in his freakin’ office, what the hell does he need a punch code lock for? To make sure some great wind didn’t sweep in and disturb the dust collecting on his inbox? I once attempted to see how many days straight I could play solitaire uninterrupted by work, I still have yet to beat this man’s score. (hours later…) So there was an incident today, and thankfully no one got seriously hurt, due to this fact, I am not feeling very funny so this will be all for today’s post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<[a style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000359.html" target="_top"><[img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/286/3763/175/milblogsa.jpg" border="0" />