Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Freed Willy

For Mr. Moore-on

When I was in jr high Free Willy came out. Of course as jr high boys will do, they made fun of the movie by taking a running start and dive down and slide across the floor arms back towards their feet in what I suppose was a graceful interpretation of Freeing Willy (the whale). Of course I also watched these same guys eat cockroaches on a dare, slurp up someone's lugie for 5$ so it was not all that sophisticated. So in closing when I freed willy on my run, I did my interpretation of skidding myself across a somewhat less giving surface-the concrete. Hope that helps.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Michael Moore-on said...

That clears it up for me, thank you. By the way, that last post was wicked funny! You have a fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<[a style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000359.html" target="_top"><[img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/286/3763/175/milblogsa.jpg" border="0" />