Wednesday, September 22, 2004

BIOTCH Part II

I am a victim of random thoughts so to make this more user friendly I will put my internal thoughts or actions in parenthesis and/or italic etc...

Ok so now we’ve established the trend that would plague my existence for the rest of my (fervent prayer) short military career. I managed to go almost 2 years more with only minor verbal altercations and as* chewings. Well then I met the ex-wife of Satan (the one even he calls "that crazy biatch"). She inhabited the life-form of a snobby west point graduate I like to call CPT Crazy. My first run in with this woman was when I was but a bright eyed and busy tailed young S1. We have duty rosters to send in and my boss told me to send the round downrange (tell higher headquarters) that we were not going to pull that duty anymore due to the pending deployment. Approximately a half hour after I sent the email to her I get a call up on the tele:

“LT Blondie (no greeting) how many times do I have to tell you before you get it through your head that I don’t deal with this duty” (ummm….well considering that this is the first time I have ever said crap to you about it, I’m gonna guess once you big fat heifer)
(me) “Well ma’am I send the numbers for this duty to YOU every month”
(Satan) “That’s all I deal with, I have nothing to do with the roster, that’s S3”
(me) “Ok, well I’m not sure about all that, but I really find the way you are talking to me very rude”
(Satan) “Well I find you incomprehensible” (WTF?)
(me) “ok ma’am you know what, why don’t you just take the information I sent you as FYI”
(Satan) “Well then you need to put FYI in your emails”
(me) “Fine ma’am you know what, I will put FYI on every email I send you” (click)

Now this incident was right after she had undergone a radical hair cut and color that left her looking suspiciously like billy idol, so I’m guessing maybe the peroxide had leaked a little too far in her scalp causing a rare disorder called bitchus maximus. It still goes untreated today. So as you can see from above I was the consummate professional and she was still the raging b*tch. Well as I said in a previous post, sometimes the only thing certain people understand is that one special finger (or in this case phrase) that say’s it all? Well for her it was….story to be continued.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Michael Moore-on said...

I should forward these to Random House.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<[a style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000359.html" target="_top"><[img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/286/3763/175/milblogsa.jpg" border="0" />