Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am bungholio i need TP for my bunghole

k...again...said uh...girl...goes to do to favor for uh...said boy at small said autodealership...enter said latin mechanic employee

I can neither confirm nor deny there was a bathroom that said girl needed to use

I can neither confirm nor deny that bathroom was already in use

I can neither confirm nor deny said mechanic did not lock said door...said girl did not enter said bathroom...

OMFG really? I mean really? The lock was fully functional...are you kidding me?  What made it that much more special was him killing those little girl notions that boys stand up to pee...or perhaps it was #2 I'm not really sure which thought makes the raping of my eyeballs more bearable.  But it doesnt just end there...the humiliation gets passed around because the more the merrier right?...apparently in somewhat of a "tit" for seeing said mechanics "tat"....

I can neither confirm nor deny said germ-a-phobe girl always TP's the seats of public bathrooms before sitting down

I can neither confirm nor deny a mysteriously missing piece of toilet paper when said business is done...

Sadly I can neither confirm nor deny said missing toilet paper may have been trailing from said girls pants until said business owner points it out....

ah...and the era of no dignity...continues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<[a style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000359.html" target="_top"><[img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/286/3763/175/milblogsa.jpg" border="0" />