Monday, September 07, 2009

Gym Farting Etiquette

so to elaborate on my inflamed comments on facebook myspace and whoever the f else would listen...

DO NOT FART ON THE STAIRMASTER NEXT TO ME!!!!!

yes I'm talking to you ya old wrinkly, blonde, broccoli eating middle aged crackhead with your Jane fonda spandex and your husbands old t-shirt.  Since there were just the two of us oh...in a 20 foot radius I'm
PRE-TTY sure it wasnt MY ass that leaked the funk of 20 dead sewer rats...It takes a lot to offend me it really does and the first time I let it pass (no pun intended) and the second time I though well it saves me a waxing as the hairs on my body curled and fell off,  but the third time I vomited a little in my mouth and stomped out of my gym...

you owe me 65 calories, 5 minutes and some eye drops for my stinging and forever damaged and screaming senses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<[a style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000359.html" target="_top"><[img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/286/3763/175/milblogsa.jpg" border="0" />