Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Dingo at my baby?

Ok just in case my 1.5 fans are not aware therefore rendering the joke impotent, there was a case of a bunch of people out camping in some random state like utah or something and a dingo (which is some type of wild dog) ran into a tent and made off with a womans baby. The sad part is no one believed her and she not only almost went to prison for it, it spurred a made for tv movie and a lot of "the dingo stole my (insert random noun here)" jokes. Kind of the dog ate my homework excuse. I'm not sure the army would buy "the dingo ate my weapon" thing though.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Michael Moore-on said...

You really need a digital camera, my mental picture of DPDM includes gold chains on a hairy chest...*shudder*

Red Sox are holding on by their fingernails..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<[a style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000359.html" target="_top"><[img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/286/3763/175/milblogsa.jpg" border="0" />